Daily Money Management for Individuals and Small Business Owners
Are day-to-day financial details bogging you down?
Having trouble sticking to a budget or creating one?
Aidiaz Daily Money Management Program was established to meet the growing need for reliable and trustworthy assistance with day-to-day financial tasks for individuals who are unable or too busy to perform these tasks on their own.
Although our specialty is assisting seniors and busy professionals, we are able to work with people in all stages of life; even people who are temporarily or permanently unable to manage the bill paying activities.
Our daily money management services are customized for each client’s individual needs and desires; including necessities like paying monthly bills, assisting with tax records, balancing checkbooks, decoding medical bills and negotiating with creditors.
Aidiaz Money Management is fully insured and staffed by a group of client advocates who are insanely organized, competent, resourceful and more importantly, trustworthy and compassionate. We are completely transparent in all of our communications. In fact, if you enroll in our digital tracking system, together we will be able to monitor not only your spending but also your bank, credit card and investment accounts all in one place.
Here are some of the Daily Money Management Services we provide:
- Setup and maintain bill paying system
- Bills are paid online or with handwritten checks to be signed by you or your legal representative.
- Audit and reconcile bank accounts
- Review and reconcile credit card statements
- Review and confirm accuracy of investment reports
- Identify, research, and resolve billing errors
- Budgeting and cash flow analysis
- Expense and income tracking – identify cost savings opportunities
- Fraud/Identity theft activity audits
How do I get started?
Call us at 843-855-2097 or email email@example.com for your free initial consultation. During your consultation, we will explore which of our services will be most suitable for your needs and budget.